Why Pet ‘n Nanny?
You have made the right choice to learn more about in-home pet care with Pet ‘n Nanny. The benefits to pet sitting vs. boarding for you and your pets are tremendous. The primary benefit is that your pets will be able to stay in their own home where they are most comfortable and secure. We can tell you the benefits of pet sitting (below), but what makes Pet ‘n Nanny different than other “pet sitters”?
Pet ‘n Nanny services always include:
• Advanced Technology- Electronic Feedback/Journal of your pet’s activities on each visit, as well as client portal to view pending visits, past journals, and invoices.
• Thorough Snout-to-tail assessment at each visit to ensure your pet’s well being.
• The most experienced and trained professional pet sitters in North Carolina- Pet CPR trained and skilled to handle emergencies
• Keeping your home secure while you’re away; performing security checks of your home’s perimeter upon arrival and departure.
• Giving your home a lived-in look by alternating blinds and lights; bringing in mail, newspapers and package deliveries.
• Ability to administer first-aid and medications to pets (at no additional cost), even those with special needs requiring injections (including but not limited to subcutaneous fluids and insulin)…and much, much, more!
We are the area’s only Certified Professional Pet Sitters; we pride ourselves and our level of service, on being the gold standard in professional pet care, excelling expectations on every single visit. Your pet is ALWAYS our number one priority and a responsibility that we take seriously. We are also home of Pet Sitters International Pet Sitter of the Year!
Benefits of Professional Pet Sitting:
In-home pet care eliminates most of the stress your pets feel when you leave them for short or long periods of time.
- Pets are in the comfort of their own home so they are more relaxed
- Your pet’s routine will remain the same, less stress
- One-on-one loving, but professional attention
- Walks and plenty of outside time
- Cuddle time and sweet talk
- Little or no stress
- Playtime, even when it is raining, to eliminate boredom and promote exercise
- He/she keeps all of their favorite toys and chew treats
- Special dietary needs or preferences are kept
- Access to call your pet-sitter to check on your pets at anytime
- Visit includes service feedback with photos
- No car rides to the kennel, we come to you… again, less stress
- Your home is also cared for and secure
- Your mail, newspapers, and packages will be taken care of
- Your plants will be watered
- Last but not least, your pets will be much happier and healthier!
If you’d like to learn more about traveling with your pet, visit our partner: