As Certified Professional Pet Sitters (CPPS) in business since 2000, we have the experience and know-how to provide the care your pet needs and deserves. All of our care is tailored to fit the needs of you, the pet parent, and most importantly, your pet.
Below are the services we provide, along with our service areas. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll let you know if it’s something we can do for you and your pet. Click here to find out more about how Pet ‘n Nanny is different from other care options when it comes to your furry family member.
Every pet needs a break, a chance to get out, get relief and get some exercise. A mid-day (or any other time of day) walk is important, but you may not have time or be able to get home. Call Pet ‘n Nanny!
The visits for this service are 30 minutes in duration and include a walk, head to tail check, pad/paw inspection, and any other needs your pet may have. Each visit includes a timestamped service feedback email listing all of the activities, a narrative of how the visit went, along with a photo of your pet.
- $21 per walk (limited to one dog)
- $24 per walk (multiple dogs, limited to two – three dogs)
- More than three dogs? Each dog will be an additional $3 per walk.
We also offer discounted weekly (Monday-Friday) dog walk rates:
- $95 per week (limited to one dog)
- $105 per week (up to three dogs)
Keeping your dog’s daily routine is key when you’re away. Our visits are at least 30 minutes and include all the things your pup is used to–lots of play, tummy and back rubs, walks & exercise, feeding and more.
Each visit includes a timestamped service feedback email listing all of the activities, a narrative of how the visit went, along with a photo of your pet.
- $21 per visit for each visit (limited to one dog)
- $24 per visit for each visit (multiple dogs, limited to two – three dogs)
- More than three dogs? Each dog will be an additional $3 fee per visit.
Kitty visits are similar to our pup visits–lots of lovin’, rubs and attention, and a ton of play and stimulation/exercise. Oh, did we mention the bowing and curtsying upon greeting your cat? After all, they are the boss, right?!
These visits are at least 30 minutes in length and are tailored to keeping your cat on his/her daily routine.
Each visit also includes scheduled feedings and litter box scooping/cleaning. Each visit includes a timestamped service feedback email listing all of the activities, a narrative of how the visit went, along with a photo of your pet.
- $21 per visit for each visit (limited to one cat)
- $24 per visit for each visit (multiple cats, limited to two – three cats)
- More than three cats? Each cat will be an additional $3 fee per visit
Other Pet Services
Pet ‘n Nanny isn’t limited to caring for and serving just dogs and cats. We also offer services for various other types of animals such as avian, and domesticated fowl. Each visit includes a timestamped service feedback email listing all of the activities, a narrative of how the visit went, along with a photo of your pet.
- $21 per visit for up to three animals
- More than three animals will be an additional $3 for each per visit
Pet Taxi Service
We will transport your pet within an 8-mile radius from your home for veterinarian visits, grooming appointments and scheduled play dates. We use pet safety devices for careful transportation to and from your home.
We also assist with delivery and pick-up from Raleigh-Durham International Airport and are Transportation Services Administration (TSA) approved.
- Starting at $20 one way for one to two pets
- For more than two pets, each additional pet will be $5 per trip.
Pet ‘n Nanny accommodates dogs that are social butterflies and need interaction with other canines! This is a great way to build social skills for your dog. The date includes transportation to and from an agreed upon location with a doggy friend(s). Pet must pass the Pet ‘n Nanny socialization review prior to play dates being scheduled.
Each playdate includes a timestamped service feedback email listing all of the activities, a narrative of how the visit went, along with a photo of your pet.
- Starting at $30 per play date
- For more than 2 dogs, each pet will be an additional $5 fee per date
The Bottom Line:
- All visits include an e-journal of all activities, allowing pet parents to get a better idea of what exactly happened while away. The e-journal captures a snapshot of your pet, check-in/check-out times, exercise activity, as well as food, water, and potty habits.
- Pet ‘n Nanny is trained and certified to administer medications, including but not limited to injectables and subcutaneous fluids. We are also trained and skilled to handle an emergency should your pet have one. We have a relationship with all of the nearby Veterinary Emergency Hospitals. We do not charge extra for medication administration on any of our visits. Our visits are tailored to the needs of your pet(s)
- We do not accommodate any visit that is less than 30 minutes in duration. We are a professional pet sitting service, who knows the important time is for your pet. Your pet is not happy with “pop-in” visits, and we wouldn’t want you, nor your pet, anything less than thrilled with our visits. We cannot develop a trusted relationship with your pet by “popping in”, so please do not ask us to do so.
- Cats must have at least one visit/day. We do not service ‘every-other-day’ cat visits due to the health and well-being of your cat, as well as the liability issues that pertain to it. Not checking on a cat daily can have serious consequences such as lethal ailments like a urethral blockage or potential home damages from a cat accidentally loosening a water hose behind the washing machine.
- Crated dogs must have at least three visits/day. A crated dog with only two visits/day will spend approximately 23 hours/day crated. We have a minimum requirement of three visits per day for dogs crated while the owners are not home so that your dog can have access to adequate exercise, water, and needed exposure outside of a crate.